The technology in my life

I think that my favourite piece of technology nowadays is my smartphone. I got my first smartphone when I was 14 years old, the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo, but actually I have the iPhone SE. My father bought it for me this year, it's a good smartphone. It's easy to use, you only need to press the central button or the lock button, put your password and that's all, you can visit internet, call someone or anything that you want to do. I really use my smartphone all the day, from the morning until the night and I use it all the week. I think that doesn't exist one day without use my smartphone. I really like it because you can do anything! you can search information on internet, you can play videogames, you can chat with your friends or family and it's doesn't matter the distance, you can watch videos in Youtube or series and movies in Netflix, you can see the weather, put your alarm for wake up in the morning... The smartphone is a kind of compilation of technology pieces. Maybe if I didn't have a smartphone, my life goes more difficult and boring, becacuse is really important in a lot of things that I do in the day. Also I couldn't talk with my family at any time, because they live in Talca.


Image result for samsung pocket neo                                         Image result for iphone se
 Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo                                             iPhone SE

Comments

  1. The old phone only has the use for call people, nowadays is a multi-functional thing, and i love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime i think that is so bad that we depend all as we depend for our smartphones

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is good! the technoly(more the cellphones) decreases the distance of your family who are far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the smathphone changes the life of a lot of people, but sometimes the excessive use of it is bad.
    Is really fun everithing all you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of times, the smartphone is an excellent partner than can help you in different tasks. Saving us sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cellphones are very useful to be in contact, especially if your family is too far

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog