My future profession

In 2018 I had too many options of what kind of career I wanted to chose. I thought in Medicine, Geology, Ingineering, Biochemistry and Chemistry and Pharmacy. It was a hard decision, because when you choose a career you need to think that you will do that for the rest of your life and if you decision is wrong, you lose time, money and maybe you could be sad.

The positive aspects of my future profession are that we must to know a lot of effects of medicines, chemical reactions, effects in the human body, substance composition, skills in the laboratory and the most important part in my opinion is that we can help in the health system of our country, because hospitals, clinics and pharmacies must to have people that studied chemistry and pharmacy. Also I like the subjects that we have in each semester, so is good for me. We have a lot of chemistry combinated with maths, physics, biology and more! and I very like to work in the laboratory with my section mates, it is very funny, interesting and you need to be tidy and careful with every move that you do.

I chose this career because I love chemistry, is my passion and it was very easy for me in the school and I like biology. Also, my father and my mother are professionals of the health system, so they always talk about interesting cases in the hospital and what they did day by day and I like it. My father is psychiatrist he knows a lot about medicines for different mental problems and he told me a lot of that, so I am curious about how medicines work in the body and the reactions and how you can help a person with terrible problems with pills. My mother is nurse and she told me ways for administering medications and what kind of medicine is better for a patient with "x" problem and what they need to do (with the help of doctors, paramedic and more) for keep alive the patient.
Image result for quimico y farmaceutico                                 

Comments

  1. Hi! I like biology and chemistry too. And I also enjoy a lot doing experiments at the laboratory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky for have parents related with public health. This will help you a lot in your career

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can help us with your work, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog