Pets in my life

I want to say that I love any kind of animals and they be and important part in my life since when I was a child. Before I was born, my mother and my father had a pet, her name was Pelusa and she was a little grey dog. A friend of my grandmother gave to my mother the dog in 1994 (I think) and then my mother took she to her house in Talca (because she lived before in Cauquenes). So all of my childhood I had my little dog Pelusa with me. She was so funny and I remember that in the summer all the time she fought with the bees and growled to birds and in the winter she slept inside the house, in the floor of my room and she ran a lot around the house for lose energy. She pass away in 2012 I think and I was so sad... I cried a lot and my family too. We buried her body in the garden of my house.

After many years without pets, in 2015 my aunt found a cat with baby cats inside her. When they were born, 2 of them were so sick, so we took them to my house and they got better. My sister said that the name of the black cat would be Ani and for the brown cat Leela. Leela was lost in 2016 and we never found she. I think that someone stole she. 
In the beginning of 2018 a baby black/white cat was sleeping all the nights in the entrance of my house and we put food in a plate for it. Step by step he won our heart and he become a part of our family. His name is Botitas, because his body is black, but his paws are white. Ani, my black cat did not like Botitas in the beginning, but now they are good friends and we play all the time and sleep together.

I don't have some favourite pet because all of them have been and important part of my life, and I love and remember all of them with great affection. 
                 Botitas                                                                                        Ani

Comments

  1. You have lucky of had have pets since childhood C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s very pretty how the pets won our hearts, my cats also play together all the days

    ReplyDelete
  3. is so painfull lost a pet but into our hearts we have the better memories of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the people that i meet used to have a dog called pelusa

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Botitas" is a very cute name i like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog