My favourite movie is...

I'm a person who doesn't like too much to read books or see films. I get bored when I read a book for more than 1 hour and the same happens when I saw a film (sometimes), I prefer to do more things haha. I only see the most iconics films, but not the less popular films. The most part of the books that I read in my life was the books that the school give to the students for read.

By the way, I can say that my favourite film is Rogue One (I'm a very fan of Star Wars). The story happens between the film III and the episode IV. I very like that film because the characters have a good personality and the story is so interesting for the people that follow the saga. The planets, the weapons, the space battle out Scarif, the appearance of Darth Vader (a brutal scene) and the end of the film connects so well the initiation of the episode IV, it's amazing!!. Also, the music in the film is incredible. Sometimes I search the songs in Spotify and I listen it.

I saw the film with my father in 2016, when the movie was released. He liked the movie as much as I did, and after we saw it a few times together.

I recommend Rogue One for the people that like the Star Wars saga and to the people that like action and fantastic movies. I'm sure that you will enjoy the film, specially the end of the movie, it's emotional. The movie isn't too long and isn't boring to see. I can see that is more interesting than the original movies, for the people that don't follow the saga or don't know anything about Star Wars. For me, I like every movie released.


Image result for rogue one

The main characters of Rogue One


Image result for rogue one
The official poster of the movie

Comments

  1. maybe u don´t like read ´cause you haven´t found the right book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw a Star wars movie, but I like your description of the film

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog