A special photograph that I like...

Since a few years ago I very like the subject of cameras and pictures. I used to take photos more often and then I posted them in one of my instagram account. Now I don't use that instagram and I don't post something for months, but I have and special photo there. A photo of Camboriú, in Brasil.

In December of 2017 I went with my classmates and my teacher to Camboriú for the classic study tour in other country. Well, I took that picture (and I loved it) in the second day there, in the Unipraias Park (you need to take a cableway to get up to the mountain) and you can see in the photo the city of Camboriú, the beach, buildings, the sea, trees, clouds and mountains in the background of the photo. For me, it's an amazing picture and every time that I see it, I remember my amazing week there with my friends in an incredible city and is the reason why I like it. Also, I like the landscape. I want to say that I took the picture with my phone (iPhone 6 in that moment). I didn't carry with me my camera to Brasil, but the iPhone's camera it's works good.

After that we went down to the beach to have lunch and drink Caipiruvas (it's a drink similar to Caipirinha but you replace the cachaza for wine). I miss so much Caipiruvas...

Comments

  1. You are very fortunate to have gone to Brazil, I think that the picture is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool, a good one that show the beauty of Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to taste Caipiruvas, That must have been an excellent trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture is so beautiful. I can imagine the great study tour that you have

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog