Image result for germany

A country that I want to go in the future

I think that one of the most important things in the life of people is learn new things everyday and one way to do that is when you travel to other country (for example, for holidays), because you have the possibility to talk with native people, go to interesting places and eat new food!

In this moment of my life I want to go to Germany, because I have a friend living near to Frankfurt and I want to visit her maybe in december or january. Also, Germany is a country where I have  not  been there before and my father say that is a precious country.  For be honest, I know a few things about Germany, but not too much haha. Germany is a country located in Europe, between Poland and France, with 16 states. It is capital is Berlin and others famous cities are Hanover,  Hamburg, Munich, Cologne and Stuttgart.

If I go to Germany, I want to go to Berlin and see the fragments of the Berlin wall, museums about the war, technology, cars and beers and know about what kinds of food they have and types of beers. Also, I very like old buildings like churches, palaces and castles and I know that Germany have a lot of them.

 I need to say that Germany is not a country where I want to live, study or work, because I do not know anything about German and is so complicated to learn in my opinion haha. So, I prefer others countries for live or study like Argentina or Portugal.

Image result for berlin wall                                                           Image result for stuttgart
           Berlin Wall                                                                                         Building in Sttutgart

Comments

  1. Two years ago I had a German classmate, he came from exchange to Chile... Your post made me remember him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Admire germans , they are so focus and skilled, you listen Germany and immediately thing something big. Inded a Interesting Place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog