Image result for trips

My last blog... until now

Well maybe it's the last blog that I'm going to write this semester, but I want to say that I have had a great time writing almost every week. Usually, I never write about subjects that I'm interested like my pets, my mobile, my career or technology. I think that is well for the people that want to get better in a language (in this case, English) write blogs and read others, because you can find new words, new ideas and sentences, also you can get information that before you don't know and you practice your writing and reading. In my case, I think now I'm better in my writing and in the capacity to explain ideas and write about them. In school, I had a blog but in Spanish, so this is my first time with a blog in English.

Thinking about the future maybe is a great idea to keep the system of blogs, because works well: you read the blog of the teacher, leave a comment, redact your own blog, read the blog of your classmates and leave a comment there. I'm sure that the teacher will add new topics for the next semester and new classmates.

The last topic I would like to write is about trips across Chile or other countries. I think is interesting to read experiences of the people in their trips around the world or in his country. You can get information about countries that you maybe don't know or countries that you want to visit in the future. I'm very happy when my friends told me about their trips and experiences. Also, I like when they show me photos of landscapes, museums, roads, buildings, monuments...

I hope every person who read any of my posts enjoyed them haha.

                                                       Image result for blogs



Comments

  1. I think that write about trips across Chile is a very good topic for a new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post are very interesting, if you keep writing post I wold read them haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really write about things that are interesting for us is the best for grow in we vocabulary. Also it's fun doing of this form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, i like your idea of new topic for blogs, it would be interesting and educational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog