Image result for chemistry

My favourite subject until now...

When we were in the school we had some subjects that didn't like so much. In my case, I like almost all of the subjects in my school, but I hate with my life Art, because I'm so bad in that area. So my friends and my parents help me in the projects, but I need to say that I had a subject that I love from the first class: Chemistry.

When I was in the first year of the secondary school (2015) I had my first class of chemistry. We started with the unit of atoms and I fell in love with chemistry. I need to say that my school pay more attention in the theoretical part of the science, so my teacher explain the contents with a power point in the class and she wrote exercises in the board, but in some cases we went to the laboratory for do some experiments. I remember that my favourite laboratory was in 2017 and we synthesised soap with oil and others components. The last year the final mark was an exposition and we had to do a  box with a lot of different kinds of plastics and some information of each. It was funny. I like the class because almost of all the contents are interesting for me, like dissolutions, organic chemistry, kinetic, polymers, molecular structure, reactions... 

 In 2017 we had two kinds chemistry: general chemistry for all the students and elective chemistry for the students who were going to do the test (Psu) of science. On overage we were like 30 students per class.  My teacher (Leonor Chamorro) is my favourite teacher ever. She explain the chemistry in a good pedagogic way and she always pay attention in their students. She is a good teacher and also a good person and I have a good memories about her, as my participation in the chemistry Olympics in 2016, 2017 and 2018. She always trusted in me and in my capacities for that competition.

For me chemistry is very interesting because you analyse the structure of the things and the comportment, reactions and properties and also the history of the scientists. By the way, here in the university I love the laboratories of chemistry. You must to pay attention and do the things in a precision way. So I very like to learn about chemistry because for me is interesting. Finally I need to say that was the principal  reason for start to studying Chemistry and Pharmacy.


Comments

  1. The activities you mention sound very funny! I think that everyone would love these classes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally share your love for the chemistry, from my first class I felt the same way

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case it was hatred to my first chemistry class, but over the years I became good at it and now I love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog