Randoms questions:

Violence on television: in my opinion is normal to see violence in the television in this time, also is normal in the videogames, songs and series or movies. I don't have problem to see that. By the way, I very like it but I think that the parents need to be careful with their little children.

Adoption: I agree with the adoption because a lot of kids in the world have bad parents or even don't have. It's very important for them to have in their life parents, because they need love, support, education and family. For me it's doesn't matter if a couple of homosexuals want to adopt a kid. I know that the process of adoption is very long and hard, but it's necesary.

Having pets at home: I love pets, specially cats. It's one of the reasons that I'm vegetarian. In my house in Talca I have 2 cats: Ani and Botitas. Every time that I go to Talca they recive me with love. It's very funny to play with them and they brigthen life of me, my sister and my parents. I think that is a very good idea to have a pet in your home, specially if you live alone, because maybe you could feel less alone. You need to be responsable with your pets, they aren't an object and they need correct food, medicine and cares.

Chilean education: it's a big problem here and in America in general the education. Education should focus on supporting all children and youth in a comprehensive environment. The idea of ​​remove physical education and history in secondary education is a very bad measure in my opinion, young people need a good physical condition and know what has happened in the history of Chile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog